BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Oh No...Not the Donkeys Too:(
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Oh No...Not the Donkeys Too:(
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #176) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mornin everyone! Have we lost the donkey cam too??
guy wearing signThis guy looks like he has a sign for a head:D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #177) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Everybody has a sign head this morning:D
hangovers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4560) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, Donna!! :)

You're right, I'm afraid :(

But - so far - we can still see the pier, and the divers!! :)

Hope we don't lose any more!!

Have a great day!! High winds and rain here for the entire day :( Dogs are not happy!!! :(

But, I get to stay warm and dry, and just watch them - until I have to bring them in!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #178) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, thank goodness we've still got the pier:) Rainy and windy here too Bill:( Good day to lay around and watch TV and the cams we have left:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #179) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like another pod coming in!
off in distance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4562) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Made me look, Donna!! :)

Not a cruise ship, but a freighter. Can't tell what type, might be an oil Tanker.
Another boat - Tug?? - heading out to the freighter

Then it starts to move off.

Getting further away, maybe towards Bopec

And then, THIS ONE!!

Can't tell but think it's a plane coming in, the freighter still visible!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8827) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sperm Whale
Whale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #180) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Let's get loaded up ya'll!
going diving!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #181) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Or maybe that's unloaded:)
gone diving

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #182) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That sperm whale can REALLY hold still:D
???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4086) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

G'day Cammers :):) great postings the last few days, good to see things picking up here!

There was no pics from the Lac Bay cams this morning either, so I think there may have been a power/internet problem ! hopefully it will get rebooted soon.

here's a couple of divers from the archives...

I wonder if this one got a better pic of the Sperm Whale...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #183) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOOK! That fish is trying to sneak up on the sperm whale:D
at least I think it's a fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #184) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YEP it is!fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #185) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just finished cleaning my aquarium! I can see my fish in there again too:D:D:D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #186) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BIKER DUDES!vroomvroom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #187) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like some divers coming inbubbles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #188) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another fishie:)best I can tell anyway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2214) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. I got home in time to see too
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #189) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Debbie! Wondered where you were today:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2215) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I work on Saturdays. Then just when someone is sick or decides to take off. I sub for 4 routes. Already got called for Monday too.
pink
sunset time, nearly missed it

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration