BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Hootie Hoo....It's Friday:):)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Hootie Hoo....It's Friday:):)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #169) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just cause it's the weekend doesn't mean we shouldn't pick up after ourselves!!
trash

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2208) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hahaha I started another thread at the same time.
Good Morning Donna :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #170) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mornin' Debbie! I guess great minds think alike:) Have a great day! Are you a mail person? That's cool:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #171) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Off for a morning dip:)
swimmer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7687) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Debbie and Donna

I'll remove the other Friday thread since everything there is here too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #172) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Tim and thanks! Guess we're all excited about the weekend:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ginny miller (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna-aire, love your post title. My Grandmother would call us for dinner at her house by calling out the back door HootieHoo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4555) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, Girls!! :)

Nice to 'see' you over here, Timmmy!! :) :)

And WELCOME Ginny!! :) :)

Hi, Honey, we're HOME!!!

And, getting closer!!

and then

The HORDE has arrived!!

Hope everyone has a great day!! Sunny, but COLD here this morning!! Bird baths and doggie water bowl frozen - again!! :(

Off to check on the dogs - back later!! :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #173) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glad you like it Ginny:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #174) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice after lunch stroll:)
looking for sea glass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2209) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm back. Yes Donna. I am a sub. Not full time yet. Hard to get those jobs. Nobody wants to retire anymore haha
pod
It's already been spotted but we have a pod today

Hi Bill. Hope it gets warmer for you and the girls soon
Hi Timmy and Ginny. Nice to see you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4558) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Afternoon, Everyone!! :)

Yes, warmed up a little bit, Debbie, but still wore the parka to feed all the feral cats!! :)

Found a diver!!
Diver's there!!!

But WHAT Exactly is he / she doing???

Fishing with a really thick line???

Time for my NAP!!! :) Because I Can!! :B

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2210) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 4:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe it's not a diver?? Might be some new animal you have captured. LOL Nessie of Bon
another view of the pod
Nap sounds good. I may just do that on my couch too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2211) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 4:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

here's a diver with an angelic glow :)
nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2212) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 4:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

crowd gathering to watch
look

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2213) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

there they are

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #175) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there room for one more?
get in the van

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration