BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: New day Tuesday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: New day Tuesday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2184) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning :) Breakfast
munch
and a stroll
wish this was me
nice way to start the day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #148) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mornin' Debbie! I wish I was there too:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2185) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

here comes the boat
wait!!

Hi Donna, Have a Great Day:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4537) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Into everyone's life, a little rain must fall......
Light showers

But there are usually blue skies and sunshine on the horizon!!

Look for the blue skies and sunshine whenever times are sad

Good Morning, Debbie and Donna!! :) :)

Blue skies here, but our temperature is back down in single digits!! :)

But it is still all good!!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

(Message edited by superturtle on April 12, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #149) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning to you Bill! Hope you got a good report from the Dr. and that you got to have coffee today:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4538) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 9:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, I won't get the Dr's report until next week, but I'm sure she'll be all over me again. Think my blood sugar is higher than she wants...... but I'm happy!! Just have to start walking the dogs more, that's all!! :)

Wish I was heading out with these people!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #150) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, I LIKE CAKE:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4539) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) :) Nothing worse than a diabetic with a "Sweet Tooth"!!! :B :B That's ME!!!!!

Doggy out on patrol!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2186) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks like divers coming in
and wives waiting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2187) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 10:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

here they come
emerging
O
and just in time for....
a cold one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2188) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

nearly missed the sunset
pink
lots of color

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #151) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would have missed it if it hadn't been for you Debbie:) I've been staring at an empty donkey pen waiting for Snowball!!
kitty kitty
HERE KITTY, KITTY, KITTY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2189) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was looking too... Haven't seen anything yet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2190) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

no kitty
glowing duck eye. Must be an evil duck that scares away kitties :):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #152) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Creepy man! I thought that was just my computer! Hey, you made some really cool captures today Debbie:):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2191) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Donna. Just trying to occupy my mind in between laundry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #153) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I heard that:)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration