BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Here We Go Again! Another Monday:)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Here We Go Again! Another Monday:)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #140) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 7:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Outta my way! I gots to have my morning coffee:D
donkey want coffee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2178) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Donna. I need coffee too
Looks like a pod in in today
so big it tilis the view
heehee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #141) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 8:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mornin' Debbie! How are you doing? I know you've had some rough seas. By the way,I know I'm stupid but what does pod stand for? I know you mean the ship:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2179) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thats just what we call Cruise ships here, ship full of pods bringing the pod people to the island. :)

town
here's a few getting a ride to town

Yes it has been a very long week. Had the funeral on Friday. Haven't slept much all week

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #142) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 8:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL! That's a perfect description! Thanks for the info! Also, take care of yourself!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2180) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

our family is in full tilt
pun
slowly and together we will get threw this.
pod captin
looks like Pod Captain out for a stroll today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2181) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

is this guy wearing a sweater??
hot

Looks like a photo shoot happening at the "other cams"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2182) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

nah, it's a towel
hee hee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4534) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 3:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Afternoon, Girls!! :)

Debbie, comforting HUGS for you ((((( )))))

Didn't play this morning, Dr.'s appointment and fasting bloodwork, and not until 10:45 :(

No coffee until I got home. :( :(

I am SO NOT a happy camper without my morning pot 'o Joe!!! :B

Our sky up here looks a lor like this.....

Lots of fast moving clouds and wind

It's just about 20 degrees cooler!!! :B :B

Mrs. T. had to bring the girls in. Holle was very afraid of the wind - thought she might take off!!! :B :B :B

Happy Afternoon!!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

(Message edited by superturtle on April 11, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2183) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Bill, thanks for the hug :) Hope your Blood work comes back ok.
I think these are fish. The big blob is gone
almost can see
and here's a Street Walking Puppy :)
Dalli

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #143) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's sooo exciting to see fish again:):) Hope all went well with your Dr. visit Bill:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #144) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is that "The Creature from the Black Lagoon"???
no, just a diver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #145) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's not a snake is it????
watch out donkeys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #146) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Skinny Dipping???
not likely

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #147) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lot's of folks enjoying a nice evening:)
ahhh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4535) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Evening again, Girls!! :) :)

Donna - we're that age now!! Not Skinny Dipping!!

Now it's called

Chunky Dunking!!! :B :B

Went looking for the kitties -

Not now will have to check the archives!!

Hope everyone - the BOTH of you, have a great night!! :)

:) Bill :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration