BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Sunday, Sunday...dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah:)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Sunday, Sunday...dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah:)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #137) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What ya'll doing down there??
divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #138) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, I see, ring around the rosie:D
probably a class

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Man, what a night! I don't know if I'm coming or going:D
more donkey talk

(Message edited by dagmoore on April 10, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4529) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Evening, Donna..... and anyone else Lurking!! :)

Just sitting at the end of the dock, waiting for the sunset.....

Beautiful place to be!!

Hope everyone had a great day!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4530) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kitty Kat Check!!!

Not yet,

There's still a Donkey or two hanging around!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4531) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 7:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nope!! No Kitty Kat sitings tonight!! :(

Things like a phone call, dinner and doggie de-watering got in the way of my watching almost live, but checked the archives, and didn't find any kitties.

Have a SAFE and Peaceful night, everyone!! :) :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration