BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: It's ALMOST Friday:)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: It's ALMOST Friday:)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #123) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

E-Gads! Another cruise ship just cruised in!
Oh No!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #124) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 7:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG! Is that Marge? I haven't seen her in years:D:D
donkey talk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2176) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 8:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Breakfast time at Donkey Land
Love these shots

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2177) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 8:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

now time for the cleaning
scrub scrub

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4510) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, Donna and Debbie!! :)

This could get Very Interesting - VERY Quickly

Wrong Way on the One Way Street!!!

Have a great day!! I'll pop in as I can. Out to check on the girls :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #125) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They must have all been on that ship this am!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration