BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: And It's Wednesday:):):)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: And It's Wednesday:):):)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #119) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, so what do ya'll want to do today?
donkey talk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #120) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boat's here! Let's go!
lets splash

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4506) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, Donna!! :)

Maybe this could be an idea.........

We could start an early party on the beach!!!

:) :) Bill :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #121) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think that's a SPLENDID idea Bill:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4507) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) And afterwards, Donna, we could take a nice stroll......

Always nice to walk along the waterfront!!

...... or, more than likely - in my case, a clumsy, drunken stumble!! :B :B :B

Have a FANTASTIC Day!! - and no, I don't mean cleaning!!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4508) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see another cruise ship has arrived!!

and the Horde has been unleashed upon the natives!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #122) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Drunken stumbles are the best:D:D:D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4509) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna :) :)

I had better get my A$$
in gear, and get some things done around here!!!

Too easy to just sit and watch and play the day away in front of the computer!! And then feel bad about it later.

So, off to see if I can be just a little more productive - for a while :) :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration