BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Is it Monday ALREADY????
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Is it Monday ALREADY????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #117) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice morning for a piggy back ride:)
monday monday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4499) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Monday Already!!! Heck, it's already time for morning coffee break!! :) :)

Gather round the water cooler and let's hear about your weekend!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4500) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 12:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, you just wouldn't believe the horrible date I had Saturday night!!!

He was SUCH an A$$!!!

:B Bill :B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4501) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thought this couple was walking away with the sign

But I checked, it's still ther, LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2174) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ahhhhh
sunset

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4502) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here, Kitty, kitty

Evening to anyone still awake!! :)

Went searching through the Archives, but couldn't find either Snowball, or Tuxedo Kitty tonight. :(

Have a pleasant night!! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #118) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I watched for a long time this evening and didn't see them either :( Maybe they're on a walk-a-bout:) I hope you have a pleasant night as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9239) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's an old one.
snowall kitty

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration