BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: IT'S FRIDAY:):):)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: IT'S FRIDAY:):):)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #104) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

YUMMM! The water is sooo much better since they cleaned the trough yesterday!
donkey days

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2169) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 8:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not ready for this day or this next week...blaaaahhhh :(
tanks
Tanks are ready though

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2170) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

one of these things is not like the other

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #105) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bad days coming up Debbie?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2171) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

yes Donna. I posted the story on yesterdays community chat thread

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9227) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, honey. Big hugs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6218) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 9:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Helloooo there...

I see you!

Wow how I wish I was THERE instead of HERE watching snow fall!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #110) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 7:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HERE KITTY, KITTY!!!!
no kitties tonite

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration