BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Is it Thursday?
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Is it Thursday?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2160) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning!!!
Breakfast and trough cleaning
yay
and
company or the gardener?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2161) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 8:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

more helpers
scrub scrub

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #98) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 8:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Debbie:) I think it's the gardener. I see a rake in the back of the truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2162) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 9:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Donna, correct, it's the gardener/tree trimmer
work work work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #99) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aren't the flowering shrubs beautiful:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2163) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

is this a bird??
caught in flight
weird looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #100) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think it may be two birds...pretty fuzzy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2164) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks Donna, Thought I was going crazy but it does look like 2 birds LOL
classes
looks like class is in session

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #101) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 4:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's a pretty big class! Looks like about 5 under water!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #102) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 4:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, I just noticed I'm now an "experienced" BT'r:):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2165) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 5:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yay for you. You went over 100. That makes you "experienced"
Puppy on the pier
cute

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #103) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 5:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, how cute! It's the little things of life:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6214) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 8:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cool captures! :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration