BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Welcome to Tuesday:)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Welcome to Tuesday:)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #89) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 7:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like the duck is trying to hitch a ride!
donkeys again
Hope everybody has a GREAT day:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2157) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Donna, almost afternoon now :)
walker
just thought I would stop a minute to see what was happening

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #554) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just seeing that picture relaxes me !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4486) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Afternoon, Donna, Debbie and KOB!! :)

It finally happened.......

Picture tipped too far - I have a puddle on my desk!!!

Have a great late afternoon / Evening!!!

Don't forget to watch for the Kitty - from about 4:45 PM til 5:15 is the usual. Normally once the donkeys are gone!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #90) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

kitty kitty
IS THIS SNOWBALL????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #91) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've been watching all afternoon! I'm so excited I finally caught a glimpse:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #92) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pit Stop:)
little boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2158) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 7:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great Job Donna. I've been cooking and watching and eating, blah blah blah. I never caught anything. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2159) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 7:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

evening stroll
probally a real nice evening there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #93) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 7:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Bill - Kitty Fix!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4487) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 11:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Purrfect, Donna!!! :) :B :B :B

THAT is Snowball!!! Glad to see he / she is still around!!!

Thank you very much for capturing Snowball for me!! :)

Wishing everyone a SAFE and Peaceful night!! :)

:) Bill :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration