BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: The Pink Blob!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: The Pink Blob!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #81) on Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cheap entertainment
I finally got the pink blob cleared up on the yellow sub reef cam:D

(Message edited by dagmoore on March 26, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #82) on Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

donkeys
Dinner Time!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 5:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Everybody wants to go at once!!!!
cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4479) on Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 10:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Had to see if I could get my 'Kitty Fix' tonight.
I can't really tell if this is Tuxedo Kitty, but it sure is getting brave. At the trough while the donkeys are still around.....

Look at the bottom of the near end of the trough!!

Really Brave, or really thirsty!!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2152) on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 1:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

baby kitty had to be thirsty or the Donkey has sneaked in on him
little boat gone
first time I've noticed the little boat gone out for the day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2153) on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 5:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

back again
Hope they had a good day fishing :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2154) on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and 2 sky view cams are back
blue bird

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2155) on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

blue sky

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration