BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: TGIF
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: TGIF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2149) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning!!
stroling along
Cloudy and raining here. Looks like a great day on Bonaire :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2150) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 10:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lots of folks in town
shop till you drop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2151) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 11:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

time to go
someone tell them to wipe the cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RObert Carter (BonaireTalker - Post #61) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 12:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love the pictures.
Yesterday here in Utah we had above 60 degree temps. Today it is snowing. I love seeing our little happy island with the nice warm temps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6170) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see a cruise ship...leaving I assume...

wish I was here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #79) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 8:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonaire
You think she has friends out on a night dive?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #80) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 8:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope everybody has a great weekend!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ginny miller (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 10:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

last night, rain, today lovely dive at 1000 steps and another at Belmar. drove past Jake and Linda's place. i wonder if the web cam caught us? another boat in town today, so the streets were full of boat people. lovely day.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration