BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Wednesday's Happening
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Wednesday's Happening
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9182) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder what's happening here today.
bbar cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4460) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, Linda :)

Don't know - and it will be a while before we do know!! :( Eden Cams have been down for 3 weeks. :(

But I do know there's at least 1 cruise ship - POD in visiting!!!

Lots of people downtown!!

Even more people - Hoper tey're buying!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9183) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL! Well that shows how much I pay attention to detail.

Happy cruise day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ginny miller (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There are 2 very large ships here today, and wow, what a crowd on the streets!! Just starting to sprinkle. Has been cloudy all day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4469) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Thanks for the information, Ginny!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6146) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

People by my pier! :)
Needed to see this in light of the white stuff outside my window this fine SPRING day!

wish I was in that water!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #71) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 5:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I needed too "other" Donna even though it is a BEAUTIFUL day here in NC:).......It's supposed to turn yucky again in a few days:(....Oh to be on Bonaire!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6148) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 5:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glad you had good weather, but yes..oh to be on Bonaire..wish I was there at a BT Megameet! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6149) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 5:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ummm why does this donkey look like a deer??

do you see what I see?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #72) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kissin' cousins????????:D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2143) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 7:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

lighting
I saw it last night too Bill. Figured it was the sunset...???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4470) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 9:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, I think it is the lighting from the airport construction. Moonlight would light up the whole area and building. This seems to be above the building, somehow....

Good Night ALL!! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2144) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 10:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

still there
it's something new. I was thinking new street light installed or something

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration