BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: :) Bright, Beautiful Sunday!! :)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: :) Bright, Beautiful Sunday!! :)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4449) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 10:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here we go!! :)

A new thread for a NEW WEEK!!! :)

But with the same last picture - I'm lazy this morning!!! :B

Donkeys around the water cooler

But the "Duck" looks lonely!!! :B :B

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #59) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, they've all turned their backs on him:(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4450) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Okay, Donna..... something else to try!!! :)

Say you find a REALLY Great capture, but it seems too small.

Left Click on the small picture (the regular size) and it will (should)isolate that picture and enlarge it for you.

Now, it's just like the rest of the procedure!!

Save from the Webcams area, go over to the BT Webcam thread, create your message, and away you go!!! :)

So you can go from this...
The airport is here, somewhere!

to this... with just a couple of extra steps!!!

I can see the Control Tower!!

Don't forget - hover your mouse over the photos I post!! Then you can see what I typed in between the Curly Braces!! :B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #60) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

More challenges:D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #61) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

go webcamHow 'bout this? I guess they're just finishing class!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4055) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

G'day Cammers :):)

a couple of Silver Bird captures from yesterday...

hmmm Delta or American Airlines!!

can you spot the Airplane coming in to land!

mouse over!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4453) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 12:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fantastic, Donna!!! :) :)

Enjoy!!! :) :)

:) Bill :) - out to retrieve 2 dogs!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4454) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, Roy, you sneaked in on me!!! :)

Great captures, especially that landing!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #63) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 12:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill, I can see the control tower too:D And, yes Roy, I see de plane, de plane:D:D

(Message edited by modroy on March 20, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #64) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, typed a instead of o - Roy!

No problem Donna, I can fix that. :)

I just wish the Reefcams were working to search the archived captures and justify the 'Ray' tag

(Message edited by modroy on March 20, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2140) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

in and out of the water
Beautiful Day around here today. I planted sunflowers :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #65) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Excellent Debbie! I put rocks out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2141) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 9:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice Donna....I need more rocks
and gates

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4455) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Monday Afternoon!!! :)

Thought I would get started here today!! :)

The "Duck" seems to be getting inspected!! :B

Good positioning for the Donk, but better shadows in the morning for the Duck!!

I hope everyone is having a good Monday!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15734) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok guys......... what the heck or where the heck is the duck that you speak of.... I read the posts from a web mail usually don't lurk here... :) You are all soooooooooooo good ;)

WEBCAMS!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #66) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm SO happy someone's talking to him! He's looked so lonely lately!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13095) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, See here where it started: http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/626/467715.html?1299268589

Webcams!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7640) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #67) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 7:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

TOOO funny iTimmmy:D Looks like the donkey is giving him a kiss;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4456) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you, iTimmmy, for giving the "Duck" some personality!!! :) :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2142) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Timmy, Thats Wonderful, Love it :):):)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration