BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Pier Reef Cam
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Pier Reef Cam
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there a problem with Pier Reef Cam? My image stuck on March 3:( Maybe Satchmo wanted some privacy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (BonaireTalker - Post #28) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 8:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Forgot to mention, North Beach - South Beach & Beach Bar also seem to be hung up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4410) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, Donna. :)

Yes, something amiss at Eden, by the looks of things. And the Harbor Cam seems to have developed its own mind as well!! Sometimes there, sometimes not!!

But the person we rely on to get us through these problems is travelling right now, so we'll just have to wait and be patient, I'm afraid!! :) :)

Hope you are having a great day!! :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (BonaireTalker - Post #29) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the info Bill:) Hope your day goes well too! Wish I was on Bonaire!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - Richter Art Gallery (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6629) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I sent a message to Eden Beach about this. It's in their hands as I am not schedule to be home for quite some time still :-(

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (BonaireTalker - Post #30) on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Jake! Be safe in your travels!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration