BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: :) Good Thursday Morning, Cammers!! :)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: :) Good Thursday Morning, Cammers!! :)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4401) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

After coffee break time - but I guess it's noon on Bon, so I guess it's allowed!!! :B

Gathering around the water cooler!!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4403) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 12:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I had to look REALLY Closely at this one!!!

Someone introducing a duck on a leash to that Donkey?????

That branch and leaf definitely LOOK like it!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric author of "Why is the Grass Green?" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1606) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, I give up. Look like what?

e.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2123) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 3:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like a leaf in this light
not a duck
but I can see what your saying. Your not totally crazy just yet Bill. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2124) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

class is in session
diners

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6306) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 3:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is an old one, but it's one of my favorites.

fin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6307) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 3:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And this one...
eyeball

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6308) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That was fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 8:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm with Eric! I've looked and looked and I don't get it????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4404) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 9:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Evenin, Folks!! :)

If you Hover your mouse over the pic I posted second above, especially using IE 8, you should see

"Someone introducing a duck on a leash to that donkey???"

If you are using Firefox, I believe you right click on the pic and call up properties - but I'm not sure on that - been a long time!!!

WEBCAM!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6312) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 10:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You and I, SuperBill....that's what I saw too...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2023) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 10:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

after u mentioned it i saw too. not not alone

elaine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Friday, March 4, 2011 - 8:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I see it now! That's what I call a vivid imagination! Too funny:D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric author of "Why is the Grass Green?" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1608) on Friday, March 4, 2011 - 3:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aha! Thanks.

e.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration