BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: 1st Weekend in Feb & 12/13 Cams working!!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: 1st Weekend in Feb & 12/13 Cams working!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3984) on Saturday, February 5, 2011 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and Satchmo is saying Good Morning Y'all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2578) on Saturday, February 5, 2011 - 3:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Roy :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3985) on Saturday, February 5, 2011 - 5:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do believe this is Freddie n George :) HI :)

0943 sadly saying goodbye to Eden beach for this trip!!

Do you think Satchmo is trying to eat the Blob??

:):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15529) on Saturday, February 5, 2011 - 5:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Roy :)

WEBCAMS

Hi Tink!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3986) on Sunday, February 6, 2011 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Tink :) Safe journey home Freddie n George! :)

You know I think the Blob might just be attracting Satchmo .....

He's got well stuck into it here

Having another good look at it here....

0838 0848

OOO called up reinforcements now.....

would be interesting to see a pic of the Cam before it was cleaned!

Debs ? you know it will increase your hug account with me tremendously ;)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration