BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Underwater cam at Something Special
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Underwater cam at Something Special
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna Moore (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What's up with the cam at Something Special? It's had the same pic since 11/03:(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #30605) on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It died.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RObert Carter (BonaireTalker - Post #50) on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I dived on Something Special back in December. We looked at the camera and it looked flooded and was encrusted. I wish they would either pull it out completely or fix it. I loved that camera but there is little point to it now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Roerig (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 12:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It appears that the webcams at Eden Beach are out of commission as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2109) on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I REALLY miss the underwater cams too :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3978) on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Every now n then a fish gets close enough to show up thru the condensation at Yellow-sub!!

Cowfish

divers even...

not too sure if this is our Freddie after she gave the cam a good clean

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15513) on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 8:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thats Me :):) I see my camera and my YELLOW FINS.. any more Roy???

(Message edited by scubahb on January 27, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Oliveira (LBR28) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #101) on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 9:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Robert, I dove there from mid December to mid
January and the camera was already removed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RObert Carter (BonaireTalker - Post #51) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Peter,
I am glad that they took it out.
Thanks for updating me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna Moore (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hopefully they will install a new one:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6250) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah! I got behind the barricade at Eden beach today not sure if the camera is still working. We were there about 1 to 2pm.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration