BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Last few days of 2010
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Last few days of 2010
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3935) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 6:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and how lucky.....

1. to get a break in the mucky Vis

2. and at the same time to have a rare Angel fish sighting at Eden Beach Pier!!!

French Angel Fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3936) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 7:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

NOOOO!!!

and we lose another Cam view...

so that's the 5th one down 'n' out for the foreseeable future

1. Windsurf Place down since 26th Sept

2. North Beach Cam down since 21st Nov

3. Yellow sub ReefCam looking too high since... 10th Oct - supposedly flooded but these captures from today look ok, just a bit schmutzig!

4. Yellow Sub harbour Cam covered by flag/blacking out for several hours each day.

any updates Jake?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neptune Nick (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #153) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What's with the fence on the Beach Bar cam? I mean like bummer-dude-ski.....

Will the cam get repositioned?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - Richter Art Gallery (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6619) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They are rebuilding on the beach at Eden Beach. We need to wait until the rebuilding of a new restaurant is complete before we can reposition the cameras (and more importantly, the cables).

Regarding the Yellow Sub ReefCam - I have a replacement unit here in my office that I need to rebuild for them. Won't happen this week though. Maybe next week since I have paying work to do first...

And I honestly don't know what's up with the WindsurfCam. The hardware is working fine but the Internet service the camera is on keeps getting messed up.

I will mention the problem with the flag to Yellow Sub.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitzi Trawick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 12:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You do a GREAT job!!!!! Even a fleeting glimpse of my retirement island is better than nothing! :) Thanks for all that you do!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neptune Nick (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #154) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake-
Thanks for the update. Keep up the excellent work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1843) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thank u jake for all the hard work u do. u are really appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1186) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 2:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Jake for the great views your hard efforts offer for all to enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6177) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 6:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3938) on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 3:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the updates, very much appreciate all the work you put in on your free time.

penultimate sunset this year

Yay and even no flag!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3939) on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 3:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooohhh the Tarpon were at YS for Lunch :):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2100) on Saturday, January 1, 2011 - 12:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone :) Home again for the new year and fireworks already
boom
Missed this place :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2101) on Saturday, January 1, 2011 - 12:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

fireworks
night divers
cool underwater lights
:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie T. (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2102) on Saturday, January 1, 2011 - 12:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

boom
divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6184) on Saturday, January 1, 2011 - 1:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy New Year Jake and Linda! Thanks Debbie..Happy New year :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration