BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Snowy Saturday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Snowy Saturday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Ward (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #256) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

But not in Bonaire! Wish I was there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Ward (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #257) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wonder what the mounds of sand are??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #30061) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not sure? Missing in this view.
k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #30062) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Might have been a clean up after a storm?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #887) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 1:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My guess is they are repairing the beach.There has been a lot of rain lately resulting a great deal of beach wash outs.
Mick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3901) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 1:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That capture is from 21st Nov, the North beach Cam has been offline since the did some building works on the restaurant/building where those cams are fixed to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #888) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 2:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was sitting here thinking that I had seen those mounds some time ago, but I didn't think to check the capture date.(;-)
Mick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Ward (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #258) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Opps Missed the Date Sorry!!

Sitting on the Dock in in the Bay (in Bonaire!)

Staring off at the blue sea? Or Klien.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration