BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Desperate Need for Canon battery charger
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Desperate Need for Canon battery charger
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hill (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 7:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Somehow our battery charger for our video camera is dead and I've only got 12min left!
Does anyone know where I can buy one or borrow one?

I'm desperate...

It's a canon HF-S100...

Please help if you can...

Thanks Much!!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anouk (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe John at the Buddydive Photoshop can help you out?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hill (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awesome!
I'll try John today.

Are there any stores that *might* carry one?

Thanks for your advice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6742) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Try Michael at Chat n Browse. He has everything!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hill (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So unfortunately John didn't have a charger so I will next try Michael...

I hope he has one... <prays>

Again, thanks for your help guys. I'm still holding out hope that I can find one. I'll pay just to rent one!

:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4351) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

pass by we will track one down

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ChicagoRandy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1049) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fish Eye camera at Den Laman?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1344) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 3:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Twice while traveling to shoot dog shows, I've had charger malfunctions. Once a newspaper office, and once a realty office were graciously able to charge my battery for me. I shoot Nikon though.

After the 2nd malfunction, I now travel with 2 chargers, and a surge protector!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #92) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If ChatnBrowse doesn't have one Cash at Omni Electronics in Downtown sells a multifunction charger that will adapt to and charge amost anything. Just check the unit to see it wants 12V DC, or 7.2 Volts or 5 Volts and then adjust the charger accordingly. The charger comes with a whole collection of plugs so you can plug it in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4356) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

FYI I have ordered a few different universal chargers so if anyone has this problem in the future, I should be able to help..

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration