BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Starbucks to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Starbucks to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #84) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is anyone coming to Bonaire this weekend or next who has room for a couple of pounds (anywhere from one pound to 5 pounds is fine) of Starbucks Coffee? If you will buy it and pay for it, just bring the receipt by the RE/MAX Office and I will reimburse you for the costs, plus your first beer at Paradise Moon is on me.
My favorite "flavors" are Guatemala, Kenya or the new Tribute Blend. I prefer whole bean so I can grind it myself. My office and myself are addicted to Starbucks coffee and you can't buy it here.
Let me know if you are bringing it so I don't end up getting twenty pounds all at once.
Thanks for your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4342) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Us peasants drink Folger's...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #810) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) Preground Folgers in the red vac pack!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandy Ruffin (BonaireTalker - Post #74) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob:
Are you still in need of the Starbucks?

Sandy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #85) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 5:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sandy -
Yes i still need it. If you don't mind bringing it, that would be great. I'll happily reimburse you when you bring it by the office, or I can come pick it up.
My favorite "flavors" are Guatemala, Kenya or the new Tribute Blend. I prefer whole bean so I can grind it myself.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Lopez (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 6:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey There Bob.... 1 lb of Kenya, whole bean, just packed. Will be arriving on island Saturday and looking forward to meeting y'all.
Linda & Ralph from Charlotte, North Carolina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandy Ruffin (BonaireTalker - Post #75) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob:
We got you covered! Two pounds/Gautemala; Two pounds/Kenya/One pound/Tribute blend.
We arrive on Delta/ this Sat. afternoon.
Staying at Buddy Dive.
Since it is Easter weekend, perhaps, it would be easier for you if you let me know what day you will pick up the coffee and I will leave it at the front desk of Buddy Dive with your name on it.
Are you OK with that?
We leave, early in the morning(friday) for Atlanta, (overnight) then onto Bonaire on Sat. So~~~~if possible, let me know before we leave in the morning what day you will pick up the coffee.
Sandy Ruffin
Tempe, Arizona

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #86) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 9:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sandy

I'll pass by buddy dive saturday around 6pm. I'll try to call your room first then I'Ll try the front desk. Let me know what I owe you and I'll leave it with them. You can also call me at 786-7362.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #87) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 9:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda and Ralph

Same goes for you. Call me if you want me to pick it up.

Thx.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1598) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 10:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't worry Bob...I'll take any extras off your hands, including cost + beer. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandy Ruffin (BonaireTalker - Post #76) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob:
We will leave the coffee at the front desk of Buddy Dive on Saturday/should have it up there by no later than 5:00PM/
Cost was $60.00. However; rather than give the money to me, I kindly request that you make a donation, in that amount, to the Donkey Sanctuary.
Thank you.
Sandy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antony Bond (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #819) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 3:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sandy.

What a nice gesture, I am sure that will be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4346) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yana, yes, red pack...thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #88) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sandy and Linda and Ralph -

Thanks a lot!!! I'll make that donation to the Donkey Sanctuary next week for sure. It is a very nice gesture.

You've made me, my office and Ruth very happy.

Yes Ruth, I'll even share. We'll let Michael keep all of the Folgers for himself. :-)

This is the kind of thing that makes BT'ers so great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandy Ruffin (BonaireTalker - Post #77) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael:
Did not realize you wanted someone to bring you Folgers Red Pak.
coffee. Just thought you were " commenting" on this thread. Glad that Yana is bringing for you. Had we realized YOU wanted coffee, we would certainly brought some down.
Sandy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1599) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

xoxoxox

I forsee a very happy happy hour in our near future!

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4349) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob, pass by for a cup of folgers. I have something else for you...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #90) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sandy -

Thanks for the Starbucks!

Ruth and I are very happy!

i'll go see the donkey's next week.

Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1600) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 6:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy dance happy dance happy dance!

Thanks for sharing Bob, and thanks to the Starbucks "mules" Ralph, Linda & Sandy!

(Michael, just saw lots of Folgers at Warehouse-you've finally trained the island to accommodate you...now work on the Starbucks and/or Dunkin Donut Dark Roast Coffee supply chain!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3296) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 2:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It sounds as though Michael has 'trained' enough people on the island to make carrying Folger's Red worthwhile for Warehouse! Now Bob and Ruth need to expand the base for Starbucks and DD. :–)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1602) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 11:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #159) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be bringing your usual care package down with me on the 14th Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #160) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael.....I can't find the Folger's brick here in Michigan anymore. Are the bags okay?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #93) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 3:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trish -

YOU ROCK! I was wondering when you and Emily were going to visit again.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration