BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Need small package brought
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Need small package brought
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4345) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi. Anyone coming next week willing to bring me a small package. I am having some sample pins (buttons) made and if someone could take delivery in the US and bring them..be glad to share some with the bearer of gifts. Thanks, Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2989) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 8:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Coming in two weeks - May 6th. If you don't get somebody sooner let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Melching (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael we are leaving next Friday and should be on Bonaire early Saturday morning.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration