BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Mobiel abo.. graag advies
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Mobiel abo.. graag advies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corné de Vries (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wil vragen of graag weten wat ik het beste kan doen met mijn oude Nederlandse ABO bij Tmobile?

En bij welke aanbieder ik het beste een nieuw mobiel abo kan aanvragen als ik per Aug op Bonaire woon.

Wil me alvast gaan verlekkeren op de mogelijkheden welke toestellen er mogelijk zijn.

heb op dit moment een HTC Desire HD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A van Aa (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 1:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Digicel or Chippie/UTS are the possibilities. Prepaid or postpaid.
I would always prefer postpaid, cause it's cheaper.

Don't use your Dutch subscription too much, it costs a lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corné de Vries (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Het is me onduidelijk waar ik me het beste kan aanmelden. En kan ik mijn huidige telefoon houden?

En heb ik net zo goed internet op het Eiland met me telefoon als wat ik nu heb in Nederland via Tmobile?

pfff al die vragen wordt er gek van haha

It is unclear to me where I can sign the best. And can I keep my current phone?

And I just as well on the Island with my Internet phone when I now have in the Netherlands through Tmobile?

pfff all those questions is crazy haha

best of the best with a nice phone... that is what i am looking fore.... The site's you give me are realy difficult

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 4:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Corne -

I belive your mobile phone will work just fine on roaming via Digicel. However, roaming can get to be expensive, so you may want to consider having a local phone and using it for your local calls. I also expect that your call to Holland from here will be cheaper if you use the local Digicel phone instead of your TMobile phone on roaming.

The Digcel office is in the middle of downtown on Kaya Grandi, right next to the RE/MAX office. It would be worth stopping by their store to see what you options are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #982) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would use skype to call to Holland :-)
Can't get cheaper than that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corné de Vries (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Skype is the best i know lol:)

Thank you fore your answer's

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration