BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Ebay for dummies
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Ebay for dummies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4312) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

any one coming soon..need a copy of ebay for dummies, used is fine..want to start a few local youngsters in business

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Frier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Was just about to say I'd bring you a copy, but when I looked up getting hold of it, I found this free download ...

http://ebookee.org/eBay-For-Dummies-Repost-_667651.html

Hope that works.

Den

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #975) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 7:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe I'm doing something wrong......
bur when I click "download" I get a lot of advertisement crap.

hmmm just noticed.... first post of Denise
Mods??

(Message edited by bpsmits on March 29, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Anthony (BonaireTalker - Post #92) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What shall I write? If read good after clicking on the image, it says: "The image is stored on the gigaimg image hosting server indefinitely." Besides advertisements, there ain't nothing to download. Not even the image of the front cover of that book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Smith (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 8:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's an online version of EBay For Dummies posted at this Google Books link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Frier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So sorry. I didn't actually click on the link. Was just trying to help.

I know it's my first post but I'm nothing dodgy - honest. I've been lurking for a while as I'm coming to Bonaire for my first trip in May and am really looking forward to it.

Will willingly bring a copy of the book over then if you can wait that long. Just let me know.

Den

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #977) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 8:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Denise,
Welcome to BT
I'm glad you clarified; please do not hesitate to post again :-)
Have a great trip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #978) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 8:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

@roger
Google only shows part of the books I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Frier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 8:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Bob. The more I tried to 'defend' my genuine offer of help, the worse it started to sound, so I would have not been surprised to be banned from BT completely.

I've been reading all the forums and have learned so much that has really helped in planning my trip (even though I'm travelling with regular Bonaire visitors, I like to know what I'm getting into!).

Den

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J. Patch (BonaireTalker - Post #75) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have a copy of Ebay for Dummies, but I can't understand it, so I'll bring it the next time I come.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #366) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, did you get your copy? I will be in BON in May, can bring one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4344) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Got it...thanks...now just need to read it and follow the directions....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #369) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and hire Flamingoes for a speedy delivery to and from Bonaire :)
Seems to me, this is the main obstacle to utilize anything from ebay while residing on Bonaire :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4347) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

one step at a time...need to have my US contacts lined up...real challenge but doable

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration