BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Beach Chairs?
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Beach Chairs?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sue miller (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are going to Bonaire this weekend and are wondering if beach chairs can be found any where on the island..Thanks!
Sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nestor kopko (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #195) on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 12:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No, not unles you have accomadations that provides chairs near a pool or on a little deck or patio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3469) on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 7:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Best of Luck to you Sue with your search! Several years ago, due to the lack of any decent beach chairs to be found on the island, we decided to ship two of them down. Between the duty & shipping costs incurred, I firmly believe we now own the most expensive beach chairs in the world! Consequently, they have NEVER been left unattended at a dive site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #516) on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 7:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

yes .. there are beach chairs available here....
at some shops .. happy hunting...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You can also rent lounge chairs at Eden Beach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 1:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Opps, it is not clear if you are looking to purchase your own chairs, or looking for a place to visit that has chairs to use while visiting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vincent Vethaak (BonaireTalker - Post #59) on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Depends where you go to, if you go to Lac Bay, at jibecity the beach chair/beds are free. If you go to the neighbour Bonaire windsurf place you will have to pay for the beach chair/bed.
If you go to Lac Cai the chair/bank is free.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6301) on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 4:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Funny, the quest for beach chairs on Bonaire seems to be ongoing and passionate. I confirmed the interest in this subject with a keyword search and came up with lots.

I think this means that I have too much time on my hands....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6659) on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just returned on Saturday night/Sunday morning. There were beach chairs at Bonaire Superstore way in the back of the store. Expensive, though.

Also, they do charge for the lounge chairs at Windsurf Place. They are $5.00 for the day.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration