BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: TDS AGAIN...................
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: TDS AGAIN...................
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By henk wallace donaldson (BonaireTalker - Post #69) on Tuesday, February 8, 2011 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

All I'm getting is NO ACCESS on the screen for all channels... last night and again this evening.
S and Q are showing near 100%.
No audio either.
Tried calling with the usual no answer.
Anyone else having difficulties.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By henk wallace donaldson (BonaireTalker - Post #70) on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 - 12:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great progress..... went from NO ACCESS to NO SIGNAL and Q and S are now zero.
The 2 telephone numbers that TDS supplied are both unassigned and the techie will not answer the phone.... dont blame him.... WELCOME TO THE TROPICS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4267) on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

they may think you did not pay your bill and cut you off..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt III - www.RecTekScuba.com (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #490) on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yup that has happened to me about 4 or 5 times. I had to go down and show them I had paid. Didn't have this problem until I started paying on-line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1523) on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A friend of mine who has TDS says his system is fine...sounds more like a bookkeeping error by them. Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By henk wallace donaldson (BonaireTalker - Post #71) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 9:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill for February was paid online first day of February via Maduro.
Any chance Maduro delayed payment to TDS?
Also does anyone have a viable telephone number for TDS.... the 3 numbers they gave me originally are useless.... 2 are unassigned and the third never ever answers.
Maybe this is a sign that I should return to music and good reading and unplug the thing... most of what's on there is fluorescent drivel.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration