BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Need Help...
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Need Help...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4243) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

desperately need someone coming next week (before the 23rd) to accept small A(less than 1/2 pound) from Amazon. It will be sent next day air to you...please help!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6218) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 2:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You have mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6220) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be out for a bit but will check mail tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RAE MONTGOMERY (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

do you still need help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4246) on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 12:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks like we have it covered thanks all!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration