BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: FORUM ANTILLES Mega FM this Sunday
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2010: Archives 07-01-10 to 12-31-10: FORUM ANTILLES Mega FM this Sunday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7212) on Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 3:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought I would share this with my fellow BT'ers. If you have access to a computer or live stream you can pick up the radio show.

If you are lucky enuff to be on island this Sunday and are "on land" tune in your radio dial to 101.1 fm and listen in. Thanks!

FORUM ANTILLES

This Sunday on forum Antilles the program will focus on some taboo subjects; sex drugs and rock and roll!

With updates from BP’s oil slick and a brief look at the democratic republic of Congo the first hour promises to be a packed show.

This week my special guests will be “Aletta” who will take us through life as a farmer here on Bonaire.

All that and news from the BBC. This Sunday from 2100-1400 local time listen live on 101.1fm or go to www.megafm.com or you can get it through itunes live streem; and listen on your ipad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tribon54 - Nick (BonaireTalker - Post #46) on Thursday, October 7, 2010 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry I missed this. Let us know if similar shows are available to stream on the web. Thanks.
Nick

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration