BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Missing Cat In Belnem
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2010: Archives 01-01-10 to 06-30-10: Missing Cat In Belnem
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4124) on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 5:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If anyone is out in about in the Belnem area or near Bellafonte please be on the lookout for my white 6 year old female cat Dora Lora. Call me at 786 3134 if you have any info or sightings please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11884) on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann, will keep an eye out for her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6061) on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 8:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just reading this..is she back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7319) on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 12:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yep - back today on Ann's Birthday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #159) on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 1:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann, congratulations to your birthday and I am very happy you have your cat back :)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration