BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: ATM Machines in Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2001-03-08 to 2002-10-17: ATM Machines in Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brad conkey on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 10:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where do you find an ATM machine in Bonaire? A locked car at a dive site...What is an ATM card? A rock.

Why do the Bonaire police and local officials turn a blind eye to this increasing problem?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gerry sniffen on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 8:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Amen! It seems the local advice is "leave your car unlocked"...meaning...let them steal what you're too dumb to leave.

Well excuse me, I normally drive with a spare tire..and I like to carry a few refreshments anyway. So as I understand the custom, that is now community property. (By the way, the replacement spare tire furnished by Hertz was not new..is this recycling?). I loved the island and the diving, but I think that the excuses are inexcusable. The types of crime we're talking about are far too easy to correct, if you really want to correct them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 3:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rent a minivan, refuse cdw, your cc should cover you, check first. For everything. So they charge your card. money works when wet. cheap island shoes and cheap shades.
Baiting your car anywhere is silly.

Though I still think the spare tire rims should all be brightly painted and polka dotted!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration