BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Need distilled water
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2009: Archives 2009-01-01 -2009-06-30: Need distilled water
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Anderson (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 7:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We will be there May 2 and need to know where we can get distilled water. My mother-inlaw uses it for a c-pap sleeping machine and it uses distilled water. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil the Bee (BonaireTalker - Post #80) on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 8:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cutlimara nearly always, most other supermarkets have it sometimes, NAPA always has it as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Anderson (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 10:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks You Very Much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil the Bee (BonaireTalker - Post #81) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 4:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Also, I forgot Cash & Carry opposite Warehouse. I would check - it's probably cheaper there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #178) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

you can get it at any gas station .. it's called awa bashi ... empty water ,,,,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin (BonaireTalker - Post #40) on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 5:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My girlfriend uses a c-pap. It won't be a big deal if you can't find it. She used Bonaire tap in it for the week we were there. No problems.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration