BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Bakery for Birthday Cake
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2009: Archives 2009-01-01 -2009-06-30: Bakery for Birthday Cake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 12:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am looking for recommendations for a Bakery (or individual) that can make a birthday cake for us during our visit in 2 weeks. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. (WOW!!!!!!) A. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3774) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last Bite Bakery, Annette will take care of it for you! Her cakes and pastries are outstanding!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yo MO - is it wine time yet? (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4737) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I need glasses - I thought RA said something about pirate outfits.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. (WOW!!!!!!) A. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3776) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL!!!!!!!!!! YoMO, you need a vacation! I hear Vegas is nice in May :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antony Bond (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #484) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cultimara also make nice cakes for all occasions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great suggestions, thank you BT another great resource!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1913) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 5:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last Bite Bakery is very good, but Cultimara is more dependable... Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairebliss.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3686) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 6:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annette made me a lovely coconut cake for my b day a few years back. I also had a great yellow cake from Seruva (sp?) in Nikkiboko for my b day. I hope I am spelling it correctly..the bakery / bread shop on the bend across from Sr. Statia's old yellow landhuis? My friend told me she paid 45,00 Naf for it. It was huge.

I do like Cultimara's cream/custard fruit cakes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Babs (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12239) on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, yeah, Last Bite!! I had a wonderful dark chocolate cake for my birthday a couple of years ago! Annette makes a wonderful deep dish apple pie like no other if you prefer pie...oh, my mouth is watering! I've also had some great fruit, cream and white cakes from Cultimara...so many choices, you can't go wrong!

(Message edited by babsoleary on April 15, 2009)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #706) on Thursday, April 16, 2009 - 3:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last year I bought a cake at Cultimara. They personalised a "standard" cake for me.

description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Stine (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #262) on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We had Annette make a cake for my son's birthday a few years ago. I ordered it over email with her and confirmed in person when we arrived on island. No problems at all.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration