BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Friends of Bill W.
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2001-03-08 to 2002-10-17: Friends of Bill W.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl Homann on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 8:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are there any friends of Bill W. on Bonaire?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 9:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes
Wed. 7 PM

Call 717-8164

Annie
Cape Cod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Nesselrodt on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 9:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Also, 717-6105 and 717-5050.

Or, email me direct.

Tim W. Nesselrodt
Owner/Property Manager
Ocean View Villas
http://www.oceanviewvillas.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl H on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 9:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Annie and Tim. I will be in touch when I am in Bonaire, September 4-18. I look forward to meeting new friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 11:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karl, the friends of Bill on Bonaire are a wonderful group of people. I've been made very welcome here. Make sure you connect...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration