BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Anyone want's a used BC?
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives - 2008: Anyone want's a used BC?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By a retired Grunt, back in May (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #656) on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 8:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My wife will be getting a new BC from Bruce upon our arrival in May 2009. Her old one is an Oceanic Isla womens BC that has been serviced but is no longer suitable for her. The BC is weight integrated but has only one weight pouch, so would best be used with a weight belt. The BC pockets are worn to the point they are of no to little use. HOWEVER the thing still works just fine as a BC. Can anyone on island use this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3441) on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 10:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

donate it to the marine park. they have programs for local kids. I have an unofficial "drop off" site and they will pick it up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By a retired Grunt, back in May (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #657) on Saturday, November 1, 2008 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, I'll drop it off with you next May. Thanks for all the good you do!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration