BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Mozzies
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives - 2008: Mozzies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Bridgland (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 3:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Do I need to bring mozzie ammo?

Neil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ****Boat Chick**** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6846) on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 9:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

what's mozzie ammo?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia ~ GO HOKIES (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8050) on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 9:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm thinking mosquito repellant?
I never come to BON without it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Becky - 3 weeks to go (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1875) on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 12:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kobi - you are right, that's what the Aussies called it when I was there, and I agree - Yes, the mozzies can be quite voracious. Neil - are you from down under? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2846) on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 12:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

May be 'way down under' in the land of the All Blacks and the funny birds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ****Boat Chick**** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6860) on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good lord Glen, now i have to google all blacks...lol...

the way things have been going on BT with the full moon, i read *ammo* and thought, good lord, here we go again! lol!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fid Chinoy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #102) on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - 10:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe Hugo Boss will come up with a new line of cologne with mosquito repellant built in. le parfum "l'essance de Off" just lacks sophistication.

I always put a can of it in my check on bags in a place where I can get to it right away when arriving at the airport. Those Bonaire mosquitos are vicious critters.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration