BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Looking for a job as builder
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives - 2008: Looking for a job as builder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric leijten (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, August 5, 2008 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

whe like to come over to bonaire but i need a job i do every work in the building whe come over for 3 weeks in oktober to find out i hope anyone can help me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5436) on Tuesday, August 5, 2008 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eric..we could use you in New Jersey :-)
Kidding aside...hope you find work on Bonaire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3300) on Wednesday, August 6, 2008 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Do you have a Dutch passport? If not, you will need a work permit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas Noij (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #241) on Wednesday, August 6, 2008 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There is a lot of work in construction so if you are dutch (your name surely sounds dutch) there should be little problems finding work. Maybe do some research online and find out which companies there are and email them your CV?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration