BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Question
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives - 2008: Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian & Andrea - Back ALREADY (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 4:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know if Pat and Mary Murphy are still on island? They were on our flight to Bonaire on Feb. 8th and I thought they were staying through April, but not sure???? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yo MO - Meet me at the 3Day in Boston (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3510) on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They are back in the states now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7133) on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 8:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I believe they got home the 25th of April, but Yo Mo is right, they are home now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1499) on Thursday, May 1, 2008 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

andrea ygm....unless you already read it.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration