BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Dental care?
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2007: Archives - 2007-07-01 to 2007-12-31: Dental care?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rummy (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 9:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, i think i may need a cavity fillng and i'm staying on bonaire for another month (been here one already - yay!) What dentists would you gus reccomend? and how much do you think i am likely to be charged (roughly speaking...) for a consultation and filling... if that's not too difficult to judge - i mean a ball park price will do...

thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #657) on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 2:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Clinica Dental Mimi van Egmont --- you find it where the restaurant Patagonia is .... on the left hand corner , Patagonia is right corner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rummy (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Brigitte, i'll give her a call.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration