BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Bonaire Reporter
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2007: Archives - 2007-07-01 to 2007-12-31: Bonaire Reporter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ScubaBanker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #645) on Monday, August 6, 2007 - 5:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know how I can get the bonaire reporter to do a open letter to the thieves.
The reason why I ask is one of the things the perps took was a nitendo ds lite with games but the so not smart robbers left the power cord behind.Because of that once it loses juice it will be worthless to them.
My thought is a open letter in the paper asking them to I don't care how but to get it to the hopner house with games and I will send the power cord so at least the kids could benefit from it because as I see it now it is useless to anyone once the battery dies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1942) on Monday, August 6, 2007 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Did you try emailing them? The front page has an email address of reporter@bonairenews.com; inside it shows info@bonairereporter.com as an email address.

I think George has another address as well... off the top of my head so it may be wrong, but I think it's bonsat@ieee.org.

It does say that they're in the process of migrating to a new server, so it's possible the email could be affected.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration