BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Futbol, football, soccer
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2007: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-06-30: Futbol, football, soccer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris M. Welch (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone play soccer? Hunga futbòl? Speel iemand voetbal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris M. Welch (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 4:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I want to play soccer when I am in Bonaire. Ami ke hunga futbòl kuandu ami ta Boneiru. Ik wil voetbal spelen wanneer ik in Bonaire ben.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Swanee (BonaireTalker - Post #53) on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How old are you Chris? And when will you be visiting Bonaire? My son loves soccer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris M. Welch (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 3:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm 43, and play soccer all year. The people I usually play with are 20-50 depending on who shows up. I will be in Bonaire in June and November.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #191) on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 5:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm 44 and hate with a big "H" anything where I run... give me a sheet of ice, a big stick, and a dozen or so pucks... why heck, then I'm just all happy, happy.

Who votes for Boaires's first hockey rink?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Mills (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 2:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No Way Jon. I leave Canada and go to Bonaire to get away from hockey. Got a new BCD this year In Man United colours. Zeagle Ranger in bright Red and Gold. When in November? 44 and ready to play!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris M. Welch (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

November 10-17 tentatively. I know there is a public field in Rincon. Will definitely be there 16-23 in June.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MadMan (BonaireTalker - Post #60) on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chris;

You should hook up with one of the commercial teams(veterans) when your on the island. Try Teach United. They use to be a team of "all teachers" but aren't anymore. If interested i can try to get a hold of one of the members.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris M. Welch (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 7:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sure. If they have a pickup game and don't mind me playing with them, that would be great.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration