BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Michael call me
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2007: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-06-30: Michael call me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jan van der List (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Monday, December 11, 2006 - 10:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael this is your icecream neighbour.
Call me on my cell 7860860 ; now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sea Goddess Kelly (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5169) on Monday, December 11, 2006 - 10:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh dear... I do hope everything is fine down there..

Michael, please let us know everything is okay AFTER you call Jan!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Thomas (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1676) on Monday, December 11, 2006 - 10:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They best not be messing with Lover's or Chat N Browse........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (GH) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #404) on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

no kidding...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosanne (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #865) on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yikes, this doesn't sound good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5783) on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmmmm.....Michael?? Wassup?? cb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1380) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 7:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

no reply yet ??? anybody on island know if all is ok or not? starting to worry ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4779) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, please check in, please. Hope everything is alright???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tribs - soon to be on Bon! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3697) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm out here lurking in worry....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (GH) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #413) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I sent Michael an email asking if all was OK. Hopefully he will check in soon and we won't have to worry anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1381) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 1:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thank you Cyn,
denise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4781) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I did too, Cyn....Bet he has a ton of emails from folks....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3122) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael is fine, nothing wrong, just someone looking for him, that's all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marilyn Mc Clain Friedrich (BonaireTalker - Post #79) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank goodness for that!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4785) on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 4:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Jerry! Phew!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jan van der List (BonaireTalker - Post #26) on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 10:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

one of his empoyees left the door unlocked at night, I noticed and just wanted to warn him. Did not have his cell fone number so I guessed since he is behind his computer all the time he would see my message. Did not realise you all would be worried. Sorry for that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sea Goddess Kelly (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5172) on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 11:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, you should be ! ha! Just kidding... but Michael is our big brother and we just want to make sure he is safe. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1383) on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jan, nice to know you were looking out for Michael's best interests. Denise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tribs - soon to be on Bon! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3707) on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks from me too...but it figures that only a good person would sell such yummy ice cream. Jan what time do you close on Tuesday nights? (11 days and counting!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jan van der List (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 9:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

next to michaels place in Hato we close 10,15 pm en in town next to KFC we close 11 pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Loo Hoo Who Was No More Than Two (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #446) on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 11:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jan, is the ice cream next to KFC the same as Lover's???Gee, now I have TWO places to buy that wonderful ice cream!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tribs - soon to be on Bon! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3718) on Monday, December 18, 2006 - 7:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Jan! Looks like I get ice cream after my AE flight! :-) 8 days!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2370) on Monday, December 18, 2006 - 8:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trust me, the ice cream is the same and you also can get a late nite snack. Great hot dogs for late arrivals....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jan van der List (BonaireTalker - Post #29) on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 9:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks Michael for your comment. I just checked your door. It is closed.!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom C. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3835) on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 7:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jan, you are a good neighbor! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elisabeth van der List (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

text removed by moderators

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elisabeth van der List (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

text removed by moderators

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jan van der List (BonaireTalker - Post #31) on Sunday, April 8, 2007 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

moderatos

I am curious what elisabeth had to say. Could you send het message to my email address janvanderlist@bonairepro.com

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration