BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Looking for a friend/op zoek naar n vriendin
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2005 - 2006: Archives - 2006-08-06 to 2007-01-01: Looking for a friend/op zoek naar n vriendin
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By petra kuypers (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, September 23, 2006 - 3:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hoi ik ben petra kuypers en ben op zoek naar sasha jansen, heb zelf bijna 3 jaar op bonaire gewoond en gewerkt. Ben sinds 2002 sasha uit het oog verloren. Ze heeft anderhalf jaar in holland gewoond en is na een verbroken relatie vertrokken wie weet haar adres.Zou zo graag weer in contact komen met haar.Sasha heeft vroeger op het postkantoor gewerkt en bij de belastingdienst wie o wie kent haar ze heeft ook gezongen in een band en men kent haar ook onder de naam sharine, hoop snel op leuk en positief nieuws groetjes vanuit holland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4329) on Saturday, September 23, 2006 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome to BT, Petra! Sorry, I do not understand Dutch, so I cannot help...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #648) on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 8:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Petra said:

Hi I am petra kuypers and am in search of sasha jansen, itself almost 3 years on Bonaire has lived and has worked. Since 2002 have lost sight of sasha. They has lived a year and a half in the Netherlands and is after a broken relation left which weet its address.This way gladly in contact would come with her.Sasha have in former days worked on the mail office and at the Tax and Customs Administration which o which knows her them has also sung in a link and one also knows her under the name sharine, hope rapidly on nice and positive news groetjes from the Netherlands.

...Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By petra kuypers (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ron thanks I can try to do it in englisch but i am not very good at it.I thought that evry bonariaan dutch can read and speak,maar hartstikke badankt voor het vertalen I hope that somebody nows were sasha is gr petra

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration