BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: UTS HEPA not working
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2005 - 2006: Archives - 2006-03-01 to 2006-07-31: UTS HEPA not working
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2192) on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 8:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My family cannot get www.uts.an/hepa to work and so I tried to no avail. Is there another free SMS text messaging system folks use please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2045) on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, did you call and ask TELBO/UTS???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michèle Knuf (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Ann,

I don't know if you're still having problems but http://www.hepa.an/ works just fine for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2193) on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 2:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks all..I have to go to www.uts.an and then click on the HEPA sign..then it works AFTER typing into an anti spam box (code)..now it works...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration