BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Delish Limes
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2005 - 2006: Archives - 2005-07-17 to 2005-11-07: Delish Limes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1893) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 9:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carcineria Latina has lovely limes this week. Sometimes I buy limes and they are all dried inside..these are yielding tons of juice..another super place to shop BTW and today is BBQ day..haaa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14026) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 10:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann, I thought you said "devilish limes" LOL! what are delish limes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8205) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 10:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Probably means delicious :-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2138) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, the blonde is showing again? Eileen our redheaded northern friend got it right. lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8206) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 10:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sometimes my brain works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14028) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HA...HA...HA...Tom...I read Ann's title as in "New Deli" sp...in the Middle East...so put the "Del" from "new Deli" and "ish" you see what I mean? LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2113) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 8:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde,

Are you talking about 'New Delhi' in India-- really not quite in the 'Middle East'. Quite a walk from Egypt to India!!! Ah weel, these left coasters. Nevadee is strange country to them. :–)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14030) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 8:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glen...thank you...geez...I couldn't figure out how to spell it, and then took Middle East as a shot (plus posting in haste)...now you all see why I didn't get an A in world geography? LOL! Funny (or not) story...When I met my "ex" husband in my early 20's...living in San Diego...we moved to Washington D.C., I had to go buy a map to see where we were going, had NO idea it was on the East coast...you would never know I got mmy Bachelor of Science, and graduated Suma Cum Latte (just kidding) Suma Cum Laude, and my Masters with Honors...and nope, none of it was in Geography!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14031) on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 9:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha! Micheal thought it was "Deh-lish" too!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration