BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Kitty Litter
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2005 - 2006: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-07-14: Kitty Litter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1794) on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello locals,

I cannot find Cat Litter. Tropical Flamingo is out as is More For Less, my two litter stops. Any tips where to buy litter..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish Dace (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #146) on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I buy mine at Warehouse, but I can't promise they have it today. You know how that is. :-)
Just call Roland and ask. If he doesn't have it today, he can probably get it for you by a week from tomorrow. He's GREAT about ordering things for people. He even flew to Aruba to photograph a product which I wanted but which his supplier claimed did not exist.
If you get desperate, I'll give you a bit of litter
Tish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1795) on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 8:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Tish,

I found some there..a generic brand so my fingers are crossed. Tropical Flamingo usually has Fresh Step which lasts and lasts..and no horrid smell. Thanks lovey..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #374) on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Other options: Get on PetsMart's e-mailing list, wait till they're having a good sale (like free s&h even on litter--it happens a few times a year), and stock up (ship to BON via Amcar, etc; I import my Pro-Plan Indoor Cat Food formula this way). OR, if you're going over to CUR, Cost-U-Less & Goisco both sell top-brand litters--buy & drop-off at Don Andres in CUR-they'll ship it to BON for about fls 5/bucket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex & Susan Brown (BonaireTalker - Post #50) on Sunday, June 5, 2005 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Progresso is often a good bet, too.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration