BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Sebastiaan van Ham
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2001-03-08 to 2002-10-17: Sebastiaan van Ham
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jenny van laar on Saturday, July 21, 2001 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ik zoek Bas want ik ben hem kwijt.
Al veel te lang kwijt.

Hij woont op Bonaire maar zijn moeder geeft me zijn adres niet.

Bas, zou je please contact op willen nemen?

Jenny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Sunday, July 22, 2001 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bas, his wife Laura and son Dyalan live in the US. The are supposed to come for a visit sometime in the next few weeks if I am not mistaken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jenny van laar on Sunday, July 22, 2001 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you, Michael, for telling me this.
Now I can stop wondering were he is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Sunday, July 22, 2001 - 11:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jenny,

I sent Bas a message pointing to this thread on BonaireTalk. Maybe you'll hear from him...

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jenny van laar on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 8:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake,

Thank you for your social skills!!
I mean this in a very warm way!

I hope to hear from Bas soon!!
I knew him as a little boy very confused and later on as a man who wanted to be on his own and have a life of his own .
Not depending on his father and certainly not depending on his mother.
I met him for the last time when he was about 20 years of age.

I love him as my own son but seldom had the chance to show him.

Jenny

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration