BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Household for sale
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2005 - 2006: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-07-14: Household for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Willems (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are leaving Bonaire by the end of this year. For those who are planning to move to Bonaire and are thinking about moving their furniture to Bonaire at great expense. Or try to buy here new (if you can find what you like...). It might be handy to know that there will be some very nice furniture available on the island from September onward.

Email me for a list of items.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4810) on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Roger....I just went to your sites...lovely photos and things.

You are the nice fellow who shared the storm photos months back, right? That was very kind of you to keep us informed as to the status of Bonaire and the underwater after affects once the storm moved on.

I hope this is a move you are looking forward to....it must be difficult to leave Bonaire.

I wish you the best of luck wherever you go and in whatever you do. Carole

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration