BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Freemasons
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2001-03-08 to 2002-10-17: Freemasons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jenny van laar on Saturday, July 21, 2001 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there a freemasons lodge on Bonaire?

Jenny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Sunday, July 22, 2001 - 9:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No...there is one on Curacao, however.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jenny van laar on Sunday, July 22, 2001 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I knew about the lodge on Curacao.
I saw how many residents Bonaire has now and it made me wonder if they founded a lodge on Bonaire as well.

Thank you Michael.

Jenny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Sunday, July 22, 2001 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not as yet, although we have a number of masons living here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jenny van laar on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 8:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

As my husband is a freemason, maybe this connection could be of help!?

Jenny

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration